Washington Media Scholars Foundation (WMSF) was established in 2009 with a simple mission—to make sure that students seeking careers in media could get the support they need to graduate from college and enter the fields of media and policy. For 13 years, WMSF has supported students because of the generous donations from the country’s top media companies.
WMSF’s supporters have made sure that we could continue to help students stay in school by fueling scholarships and offering valuable connections that led to internships and jobs. If your company has already given in 2023, thank you. If your company has not yet given this year but would like to make a contribution, we welcome your generosity!
- A smart investment: 2023 contributions are tax deductible.
- Direct impact: This year we will award a total 85 scholarships to students from colleges and universities, large and small, public and private, from across the country.
- A history of steadfast support: Nearly 700 students have received close to two million dollars in scholarships and support for more than a decade.
- Industry leadership: Join a large corporate community of philanthropic media leaders.
- Find new talent: Gain access to vetted new talent through our Virtual Career Fair
- Stay connected: Attend our annual awards ceremony and networking event that attracts the industry’s top media planners, buyers and sellers. The 2023 event is planned for June 8th in Washington, DC.
Thank you for making or considering a 2023 contribution to Washington Media Scholars Foundation. For more information on how to give and the impact of your support, please contact email@example.com.